Today, July 25th 2013, marks my ONE YEAR Buzznet Anniversary! I have had such a blast writing on here and I've learned so many important things from everyone here at Buzznet. Here are 5 of the best things I have learned here this year!
1. Warped Tour is an IMPORTANT Part of Summer! This year I decided to finally take the plunge and go to my very first Warped Tour. Thanks to Buzznet, I was equipped with all the information I needed to have the BEST DAY EVER! It was an amazing experience and now it's definitely going to be something I want to do ever year from now on.
Action Item's Brian Cag and I at Warped Tour 2013
2. Ryan Gosling deserves to be worshipped because he is uber sexy. Yes, I just used the word uber. This year I have noticed almost every single person on Buzznet is in love with Ryan Gosling! I mean, why wouldn't you be? He's made a smooth transition from cute little Mouseketeer to millioniare hottie. I have to apologize though, I might have freaked some of you out with my post about him quitting acting.
3. There's a lot of Concert Junkie's out there. When I first started my Concert Junkie How-To's, I didn't expect so many to comment with their experiences! I'm glad everyone did and it's become one of my favorite things to post.
4. #MusicRules - Yes it does! Thanks to Buzznet, I have found some of my favorite interviews from some of my favorite musicians. I've also discovered some of my favorite musicians on here like Echosmith!
5. It's fun to use GIFs and there's never a bad time for them. 'Nuff said.
Thank you to everyone at Buzznet for making this first year amazing!